Sunday, February 28, 2010

Raining on Sunday

Boy for a town that it doesn't rain in, it sure rains a lot. It rained all weekend again. I guess I cannot complain overall about the weather though.

First off, we went to McDuffy's today to watch USA take on Canada, and I am not a huge hockey fan, but I was pulling for the good ole USA. They sure made it a close game and I wish that they would have pulled it out so that I had a miracle on ice to talk about 30 years from now. Oh well, maybe in four years. And by the way, they have these lemon pepper wings which were quite delectable. I am actually glad that the Olympics are over because my shows will be back on now. This week we have a new Modern Family, and Office. In a few weeks FlashForward will be back too.

I couldn't help to check the other tvs during the hockey match and see that Purdue could not hold off Michigan State at home, which if they would have won they might have squeaked in a number one ranking, but thank goodness that they lost! We will probably see Syracuse move into the number one spot.

On to movies, do not rent Knowing with Nicholas Cage, it was terrible. It was interested for the first forty minutes or so, but it goes down hill quickly. On the other hand, I got to see Law Abiding Citizen this weekend and it was a very good movie.

Other than that not to eventful of a weekend, as I said it was kinda of crappy weather. Hopefully I will get to talk to some of you soon!

Schap

No comments:

Post a Comment